May Survey Results
Last month, we asked you:
What is your favorite article to read in Th!nk?
Results we got from you:
66% Ask Ainsley 33% Life’s Application
This month, we would like to receive your best recipes. It can be anything from drinks to desert to dinner. Whatever recipes you want Th!nk readers to try. All participants will receive recognition for their recipe. The recipe that we think is the best will get an “About the Contest Winner” page about them and we will put your recipe in our magazine if you win! We want as many recipes as we can get, so send us an email with your best recipe right now. Recipes are due no later than June 25th. Have fun!
The month of June is Aquarium Month(Learn about lionfish in GAC), Candy Month, Dairy Month, Fight the Filthy Fly Month, and Rose Month(Look in Crafty Corner for a rosey craft). It is also National Adopt a Cat Month, and National Fresh Fruit and Vegetables Month. Wow! This month is busy with holidays!
- June 4th is Hug your Cat Day & Applesauce Cake Day! Yummy!!!(Not the part about the cat)
- The sixth is National Doughnut Day…. freshly glazed ones are my favorite! I can taste it in my mouth just thinking about it! Go to our survey to answer what your favorite doughnut it.
- The 7th is National Chocolate Icecream Day! Have you ever had dark chocolate icecream?… It is my favorite!
- June eighth is Best Friends Day… I sure you can think of something special to do for this holiday!
- I’m sure my brother would like this: the 9th is Donald Duck Day!
- The tenth is Iced Tea Day; perfect for the hot summer days! (Unless you’re Sara :))
- June 14th is Flag Day & National Jugglers Day…I wonder why.
- The fifteenth is… drumroll… Smile Power Day!
- Go Fishing Day is June eighteenth! So get out and go fishing. Or at least have fish for dinner
- And the twentieth is Ice Cream Soda Day! Yummy! I haven’t had one of those for a while. Make sure to check out Tasty Turn for a tutorial on how to make these.
- The 23rd is National Pink Day!
- June twenty fourth is Swim a Lap Day! Go hop in your pool or community pool and get some exercise!
- The 26th is Forgiveness Day, even if that person doesn’t ask for it!
- And the twenty seventh is Sunglasses Day!
- The 29th is Camera Day! Make sure to take lots of pictures.
This month happens to be the birthdays of Sara and Ainsley. Sara’s birthday is on the 11th, and Ainsley’s is on the 21st. Happy 13th birthday to them! Be sure to send them a birthday wish!
Special thanks: http://www.holidayinsights.com/moreholidays/june.htm
Meet a Th!nk Reader…
Look here next month to learn about a Th!nk Reader. Please tell us if you would like to be included in this page and we will make that happen, just email us!
Did you Know?…
On June 3rd 1995, Astronaut Edward White became the first American to walk in space.
The first drive-in movie theater opened on June 6th 1933 in New Jersey
In 1839, June 12th, the invention of the baseball was first presented.
Stars and stripes were adopted as the American flag in 1777 on June 14th.
Disney’s “Lady and the Tramp” opened in Los Angeles, California, on June 23rd 1995
Sailfish are the fastest fish, clocked at 68 mph (109 kph)
A Springbok (which looks like a kind of deer) is the best jumper, often they reach heights of about 13 ft!
- Please tell us if you aren’t receiving our magazine and we will gladly send it to you until you get it.
- Continue to tell your friends about us and get them to subscribe. Thank you so much if you do! We would really appreciate it!
- Celebrate with us! Just a year ago, around this time, God brought the idea of Th!nk to our minds. On July 2nd we will have our 1 year anniversary!(We wanted to tell you this now because we may not get the magazine out on time, although we hope so.)