|Reasons to Witness
Here are 8 reasons I think you should witness. If you are considering witnessing here are some points I hope you will think about.
- Witness because you can- God has given us the physical ability to speak and witness to others so we should do it. Where I live, we are very blessed to not be persecuted for our beliefs and Christianity so if you have the freedom to witness and talk about God, you should do it!
- Witness because God is with you- God is always watching over us and has given us the Holy Spirit. He is always with us and there to help us and comfort us. God used Paul and Moses who weren’t good speakers at all. Our own weaknesses shouldn’t be used as an excuse! God can use them even more than our strengths!
- Witness because God has given you special abilities- God gives us each unique abilities, experiences, and passions that we can use to reach different people. One person may be able to talk or reach out to someone differently than another and impact them more. You may have THE story someone needs to hear.
- Witness because it’s what God calls us to do- God calls us to go out into all nations and baptize people. I don’t think it could be more obvious. He tells us to witness to others and we should do it because we follow Him and love Him.
- Witness because God can do something greater- God can do so much more when we take the stand and witness to others. Who knows, one person may become two or three people. God can do greater things when we trust Him and are bold.
- Witness because it can change someone’s life- Witnessing can impact someone and change the way they live.
- Witness because we know the true God and overflow to share it with others- We have joy because we know the true God and have confidence in Him. We want everyone to feel that same joy!
- Witness because everything will be okay- A lot of times we miss out on blessings because we’re afraid or it makes us uncomfortable. We need to stop listening to the lies of Satan, who has a way of making good things look bad.
After reading this I suggest that you talk to God and ask Him what His will is for you and if He’s calling you to witness to someone. Is there a certain person in your life who you feel like you could witness to? A friend? A neighbor? A classmate? A co-worker?
*if you want to read the whole magazine monthly, subscribe for free by emailing email@example.com