Hello Th!nk Readers!
We are so sorry we have gotten this post out so late, but we hope you have been enjoying October and have enjoyed our latest edition of Th!nk Magazine. Don’t forget that the actual magazine isn’t posted here, but we can email it to you if you would like. 🙂 Here is this month’s preview:
- Crazy Calendar, Recent Reminders, Survey & Results, & Contest page include some exciting activities you can do this month!
- Book Look has a book review on ” In The Prince by: Francine Rivers “
- Tasty Turn includes some healthy and tasty recipes for World Vegetarian Day
- Fun & Games has a Bible word search
- An Everyday Missionary is all about being open to the ideas and information of others and is teachable
- Crafty Corner shows you how to make a thneed
- Crazy Braids has a tutorial on how to make the Braided Headband
- Are you good to your parents? find out in Quiz Yourself
- Life’s Application has well-written story about your relationship with your parents
- Dissect it! includes how we dissect Ephesians 1:2-4
- Define it! defines the word rebellion
- Ask Ainsley answers a question about honoring parents
- Real Life Stories includes a couple stories you can definitely learn from
- VS is Initiative VS Unresponsiveness and Responsibility VS Unreliability
- Behind the Scenes is an update on our new mission!
We hope you enjoy this month’s magazine! Be sure to contacts us if you need anything or have any ideas!
~ The Th!nk Authors